Frequently Asked Questions Involving Corporate Travel
Yes, the old ticket may be exchanged for a new ticket. Rules vary per airline, so contact your travel advisor.
Since all tickets are now electronic you can’t see that data. Please contact your travel advisor.
A good rule of thumb is a minimum of one hour before a domestic flight and two hours before an international flight. You may need more time if traveling on busy days.
Yes, it is best that it matches exactly.
- Full name exactly as printed on the valid government-issued photo ID used for traveling / date-of-birth / gender
- Plus, day-of-travel phone number & email address
- Optional (if applicable): Known Traveler ID # / Redress # / frequent-flyer membership # / seating preference
Yes, our after-hours is provided for our corporate travelers.
Have a good travel agent as your ally.
- Get Global Entry even if you will do just 1 international trip in 5 years. It is worth it!
- Sign up for airline frequent flyer numbers and get their App
- Sign up for hotel frequent guest numbers
- Sign up for car rental frequent renter programs